ASMOF NT 2019 Audit
The Fair Work (Registered Organisations) Act 2009 (“the RO Act”) imposes financial accountability obligations on federally registered unions and their branches.
The obligations include a requirement to prepare and lodge a financial report and provide the report to members of the union.
The Financial Report of ASMOF NT Branch has been audited in accordance with the provisions of the Fair Work (Registered Organisations) Act 2009. A copy of the Financial Report can be accessed here.
ASMOF prides itself on following robust financial governance principles and policies and we are pleased to report that the attached financial report meets the requirements of the Fair Work (Registered Organisations) Act 2009 and no anomalies or causes for concern have been identified.
- The financial report complies with the Australian Accounting Standards and the reporting guidelines of the Registered Organisations Commission
- The financial report gives a true and fair view of the financial performance, financial position and cash flows of ASMOF NT Branch for the 2019 financial year
- ASMOF NT Branch can pay its debts as and when they become due and payable
- The financial affairs of ASMOF NT Branch have been managed in accordance with the rules of the union, and
- The financial records of ASMOF NT Branch have been kept and maintained in accordance with the Fair Work (Registered Organisations) Act 2009.
About ASMOF NT
The Australian Salaried Medical Officers Federation (ASMOF) represents the salaried medical workforce in the Northern Territory providing industrial support, conciliation services and most importantly negotiation of wages and conditions.
- Direct input into the Enterprise Bargaining Agreement negotiation process
- Access to dispute resolution services
- Individual industrial representations to assist with any workplace disagreements or disputes
- Access to information and advice with regards to employment conditions
- Salary advice
For those AMA NT members who are working as salaried medical officers, that is working as an employee, the AMA NT offers joint membership, at no extra charge, with the Australian Salaried Medical Officers Federation (ASMOF).
For members who are full-time employees, that's a saving of just over $700 per annum.
Phone: 08 8981 7479
Fax: 08 8941 0479